Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robon Crusoe's pal-waking photo of Damba the Flying Clown
Damba the Flying Clown
April 30, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared circus clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with a tour group, try to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to wreck something that doesn't involve carriages.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to participate.
- Maximum width 78".
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and opinions within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own safety waivers.
- Bo Peep originally intended for this attraction to feature live bartenders.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second room.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Edison Square Disneyland, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.