Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Damba the Ducking Elephant attraction during refurbishment
Damba the Ducking Elephant
April 12, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders might sing to you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The top of Damba the Ducking Elephant can be viewed from as far away as an outpost.
- When Ratatouille visited Walt Disney Land, he refused to ride Damba the Ducking Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Kentucky.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.