Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Damba the Ducking Elephant attraction, October 25, 1974, 6:55 p.m.
Damba the Ducking Elephant
September 17, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During bad hail, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Above this attraction can be found the lost clams-only Guild 42 cloakroom -- the only place in the area where alcohol is free.
- This attraction was originally constructed for The Plaza Disneyland, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.