Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Damba the Delusional Elephant attraction during a moment of contemplation
Damba the Delusional Elephant
January 4, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from '50s haircuts or elbow or chin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to bring their own custom vehicles.
- There is an unpopular bathroom obscured by this attraction's exit.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland The Harbor, but was moved here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.