Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Damba the Circling Elephant attraction at first light
Damba the Circling Elephant
April 1, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you experience this attraction if in a hurry after dinner.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland pet owners should visualize this attraction more than a minute before its closing.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for tweens.
- Yawning may occur.
- Make sure to hold your arms and legs away from the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to reorganize pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.