Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Damba the Circling Elephant, a favorite attraction of Al Weiss
Damba the Circling Elephant
August 28, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant mummies will probably want to run away.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No running or nudity permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Above this attraction can be found the expensive cast members-only Club 76 clubhouse -- the only place in the village where alcohol is served.
- When Kuzco visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Damba the Circling Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.