Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A counterfeit view of Damba the Circling Elephant when it's hidden in darkness
Damba the Circling Elephant
May 7, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: in many cases, particularly immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- There is a snazzy restroom obscured by this attraction's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
- This attraction was originally made for Utopia Disneyland, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.