Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Damba the Circling Elephant attraction as seen from the top of backstage
Damba the Circling Elephant
April 2, 1984
Avg. queue length:
402 Disney units
Choose a a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: very excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may bounce if you don't let them.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to buy themed harnesses.
- Lampwick was once photographed riding this attraction.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland The Antarctic, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.