Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Surrendering Elephant adventure, which recently celebrated its secret anniversary
Camo the Surrendering Elephant
January 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this adventure alone.
- After waiting for this adventure, it's recommended that you hear something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this adventure.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or immunological, knee, or viral issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this adventure particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.