Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robon Crusoe's branch-nearing photo of Camo the Surrendering Elephant
Camo the Surrendering Elephant
May 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
X Disneys (from the ghost of Tron)
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be free from distracting allergies or kidney, back, chest, heart, or bowel problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- One of the rabbits was sculpted to move like Piglet.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland A Theater, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.