Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Surrendering Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its overgrown anniversary
Camo the Surrendering Elephant
October 23, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them before trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to wear custom belts.
- The letters in "Camo the Surrendering Elephant" can be scrambled to spell "P Eilhreu Stmcndaenotehgrea Rn."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the attraction vehicle.
- When Rex the Dinosaur visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Camo the Surrendering Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.