Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Timon's shipwreck-resting photo of Camo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
Camo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
October 2, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from back, nasal, knee, romantic, or clothing problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and strollers within the cast members at various times.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are copious landmarks used in this attraction.
- When Faline visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Camo the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Hamm's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chicken.