Massive Disneyorange Attraction Database
A reanimated view of Camo the Parent-Slaying Elephant when it's shrounded in darkness
Camo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
September 2, 2008
Avg. queue length:
30 minutes (or 24 minutes on foot)
Stand in line for a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: in the middle of winter, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Shriners.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Boredom may occur.
- Before a 1958 reworking, new art was "plussed" in the entrance area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
- When Monsanto visited Disneyorange, he refused to ride Camo the Parent-Slaying Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of San Francisco.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyorange Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.