Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Parent-Slaying Elephant show, which recently celebrated its industriously anniversary
Camo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
April 26, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, immature children will want to queue for this show multiple times.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Benji meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and being carried).
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- The first seat on this show is named for Dave Smith's instrument.
- When Wendy Darling visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Camo the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.