Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Nauseating Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Camo the Nauseating Elephant
January 18, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Youngest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Before a 1972 refurbishment, new characters were "plussed" in the exit area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland A Canyon, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.