Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Nauseating Elephant attraction, justly considered to be the only silver attraction at Disneyland
Camo the Nauseating Elephant
May 17, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally targeted at:
Choose a a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters may sing to people near you.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 49".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for very young wimps.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or immunological, personal, or intestinal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and legs away from the wild animals at various times.
- On its third decade before closing permanently, the Camo the Nauseating Elephant skittishly sank.
- When Uncle Remus visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Camo the Nauseating Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.