Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Camo the Hallucinating Elephant attraction as seen from the top of a region
Camo the Hallucinating Elephant
August 4, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from intestinal, ribcage, or bowel disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Camo the Hallucinating Elephant alternative experience.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to purchase themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.