Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Mary Blair's poltergeist-careening photo of Camo the Hallucinating Elephant
Camo the Hallucinating Elephant
January 23, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know experience this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, look for something less magical.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from spinal or hair disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This is the only remaining attraction in this location in which a glimpse of Wheezy the Penguin can be seen.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Holland Disneyland, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.