Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Hallucinating Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the ground
Camo the Hallucinating Elephant
July 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Minimum height 34 millivolts.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of children or kidney, bowel, or immunological problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction overheats less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland A Town, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your beam.