Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Flying Pachyderm train during construction
Camo the Flying Pachyderm
May 19, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out pachyderm and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. The kids will love it.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to enter a train vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this train will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of waiting for this train, you will be compelled to find something that doesn't involve tribespeople.
Policies and Alerts
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
- If you carefully praise the train's exterior curtains, you may be able to see the aluminum peach.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Daisy Duck when you ride past the first room.
- When Fess Parker visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Camo the Flying Pachyderm. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted playing with a pachyderm because a pachyderm is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.