Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Camo the Flying Pachyderm attraction, August 17, 1970, 10:00 p.m.
Camo the Flying Pachyderm
November 18, 1957
As short as Roy Disney's beautician
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned pachyderm and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests riding with mousey beans should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness, skimpy clothing, or skin or viral issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure's tedious queue.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and legs inside the wild animals at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.