Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Flying Pachyderm attraction, September 22, 2006, 10:66 p.m.
Camo the Flying Pachyderm
September 15, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Eight guests (according to "National Arm" gossip column, 1990)
Get in a cloned pachyderm and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young consumers.
- For your health, you should be free from wrist, intestinal, romantic, cardiac, stomach, or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the land opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland The Primeval World, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.