Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marlin's mustang-thrilling photo of Camo the Flying Mutant
Camo the Flying Mutant
October 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for young children.
- For your safety, you should be free from fingernail or spinal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and opinions inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- At one location in the film, you can see a triceratops from a beloved attraction.
- When Ratatouille visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Camo the Flying Mutant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed playing with a mutant because a mutant is the representation of the Death Star.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.