Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Camo the Flying Mutant, a favorite attraction of Horace Horsecollar
Camo the Flying Mutant
December 26, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass mutant and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction garden.
- Minimum height 28".
- Guest in front must be at least 72" tall.
- Pregnant pests should ride immediately after eating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for consumers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, distracting extra limbs, unstopable cluelessness, garish shoes, or wrist, familial, attention-span, or stomach complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.