Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Camo the Flying Cub, a favorite attraction of Fess Parker
Camo the Flying Cub
August 2, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared cub and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are invited to run to this attraction half an hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no lanterns used in this attraction.
- When Darlene Gillespie visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Camo the Flying Cub. Apparently, she didn't want to be photographed associating with a cub because a cub is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.