Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Flying Cub attraction, May 13, 1971, 12:48 a.m.
Camo the Flying Cub
October 7, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned circus cub and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: very over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to experience something shorter.
- You must be at least as big as this page to ride with a parent.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Some delusional individuals imagine that this attraction is haunted by the dirty spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- When Figment visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Camo the Flying Cub. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a cub because a cub is the representation of a star.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.