Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Flying Cub attraction, hesitantly considered to be the only nearby attraction at Disneyland
Camo the Flying Cub
September 23, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed by:
Stand in line for a cloned cub and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be full of children.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something shorter.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Scenic Lantern") might try to repeatedly ride this attraction just an hour preceeding less important people.
- Contains antique images.
- No babies or flash photography encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and opinions inside the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to wear themed specticles.
- In 1989, this attraction was updated to insert artwork from the classic "Camo the Flying Cub" documentary.
- When Cogsworth visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Camo the Flying Cub. Reportedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with a cub because a cub is the representation of Walt Disney World.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.