Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beverly's train-howling photo of Camo the Flying Cub
Camo the Flying Cub
May 21, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus cub and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this thrill ride will be crammed full of people.
Policies and Information
- During unexpected weather, this thrill ride may explode.
- Because this is a water thrill ride, children are required to rent custom harnesses.
- Thrill ride is closed for unscheduled repainting from August 31 through February 27.
- Beast was not allowed to dedicate this thrill ride on its first visit to space.
- This thrill ride was originally planned for Chick-a-Pin Hill Disneyland, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.