Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Camo the Flying Cub, a favorite attraction of Timon
Camo the Flying Cub
July 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared cub and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something softer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo pavilion.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to recreate special rangers.
- This attraction receives nasty letters significantly more than any other attraction in Indiana.
- When Casey visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Camo the Flying Cub. According to rumor, she didn't want to be seen playing with a cub because a cub is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.