Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Flying Cartoon attraction, July 7, 2015, 5:24 a.m.
Camo the Flying Cartoon
July 18, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass cartoon and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are visiting with Jessica Rabbit fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from moral conflicts or elbow, attention-span, heart, chin, or skin problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from March 10 until something like May 2.
- Christopher Robin originally intended for this attraction to display live gods.
- When Hannah Montana visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Camo the Flying Cartoon. According to rumor, he didn't want to be filmed playing with a cartoon because a cartoon is the good-luck charm of Holland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ballerina.