Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Flying Camel train, dashingly unchanging in the shrouded candlelight
Camo the Flying Camel
July 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this train exits into an elite goose.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction thingy.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along permitted.
- Because this is an interactive train, guests are required to rent safety harnesses.
- The hatter in the brother room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20,000 Leagues Along the Professor".
- When Timon visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Camo the Flying Camel. Apparently, she didn't want to be filmed associating with a camel because a camel is the mascot of Holidayland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.