Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Camo the Flying Camel, a favorite attraction of Andy Davis
Camo the Flying Camel
August 19, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- In a private location at the tippy top of the Camo the Flying Camel, there is a basketball half court for V.I.P.s.
- When Buzz Lightyear visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Camo the Flying Camel. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted riding in a camel because a camel is the mascot of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.