Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Launchpad Mcquack's fellow-vanishing photo of Camo the Flying Camel
Camo the Flying Camel
September 6, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more exciting.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Zokkomon was on hand to see this attraction on its opening day.
- When Annette Funicello visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Camo the Flying Camel. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been playing with a camel because a camel is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.