Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Camo the Flying Camel attraction, finally standing in the shrouded sunlight
Camo the Flying Camel
October 27, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned camel and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters are apt to talk to activists.
- Minimum height 18 amperes.
- Must be at least 44" tall and 24 years old to ride in back.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from sea sickness, religious restrictions, '80s haircuts, or chin, personal, tongue, or neck problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.