Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Flying Camel attraction, sleepily gleaming in the shrouded moonlight
Camo the Flying Camel
October 29, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Information
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- In 1982, this attraction was updated to tone down rooms that could be seen by protesters as as too frightening for scaredy cats.
- This attraction was originally planned for Edison Square Disneyland, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.