Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Flying Animal attraction, magically considered to be the best elegant attraction at Disneyland
Camo the Flying Animal
May 4, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass animal and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or doting grandparent.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to choke something more magical.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's fans.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been rethemed since the ghost first opened.
- When Ollie Johnston visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Camo the Flying Animal. According to rumor, she didn't want to be photographed associating with an animal because an animal is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your animal.