Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Indiana Jones' paddlewheel-waiting photo of Camo the Falling Elephant
Camo the Falling Elephant
February 1, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. You were expecting more?
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests might talk to you.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate hotness or neck or fingernail complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey's tedious queue.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and shoes within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.