Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Falling Elephant attraction at midday
Camo the Falling Elephant
July 27, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. The kids will love it.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, ankle, finger, fingernail, liver, or tongue disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains holographic images.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to have safety specticles.
- The top of Camo the Falling Elephant can be seen from as far away as the canyon.
- When Simba visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Camo the Falling Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.