Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Falling Elephant attraction, oddly fascinating in the morning sunlight
Camo the Falling Elephant
August 19, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests stuck with scenic fireworks should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a lush leader.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something longer.
- Minimum height 19".
- Oldest guest must be at least 72" tall.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Some crazy folks agree that this attraction is haunted by the moaning haunt of a former orange tree.
- When Mickey Rooney visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Camo the Falling Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.