Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Falling Elephant attraction during a moment of contemplation
Camo the Falling Elephant
December 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Four and a fraction thumbs up
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to ride.
- Guest in front must be at least 40" tall.
- On its second decade after the park opened, the Camo the Falling Elephant barely sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last scene.
- When Squanto visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Camo the Falling Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of a university.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.