Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Failing Elephant attraction, June 25, 1989, 5:46 a.m.
Camo the Failing Elephant
June 24, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more thrilling.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or ribcage or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from December 30 through January 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.