Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Failing Elephant attraction, internally considered to be the best unseen attraction at Disneyland
Camo the Failing Elephant
February 7, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives before taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 36".
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and legs within the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mask.