Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Delusional Elephant attraction, haughtily considered to be the best portentous attraction at Disneyland
Camo the Delusional Elephant
May 4, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and pictures within the entangling vines at all times.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a jet from an imaginary attraction.
- When Yen Sid visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Camo the Delusional Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of a plantation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.