Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Circling Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the Caribbean
Camo the Circling Elephant
September 30, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- Warning: unusually young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may creep if you don't let them.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to go on.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No talking or flash photography encouraged.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to wear princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.