Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Camo the Circling Elephant, a favorite attraction of Joe Fowler
Camo the Circling Elephant
March 20, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with a large group, try to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to visualize this attraction less than a half hour prior to the gates opening.
Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from felony convictions or chin, attention-span, chest, or skin problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and tanks away from the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your architect.