Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Circling Elephant attraction during a moment of contemplation
Camo the Circling Elephant
February 3, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Rating for delusional singles:
X and a half reviews
Run to a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, go on something softer.
- Minimum height 26".
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1999 World's Fair.
- When Indiana Jones visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Camo the Circling Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Sallah's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.