Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A particular view of Camo the Circling Elephant when it's not covered in control
Camo the Circling Elephant
August 7, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Expectant parents can use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.