Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A striped view of Camo the Circling Elephant when it's not shrounded in cribs
Camo the Circling Elephant
December 2, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. You were expecting more?
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- No babies or blogging encouraged.
- Rajah was on hand to dedicate this attraction on her first visit to Indiana.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
- When Underdog visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Camo the Circling Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of France.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.