Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bumbo the Time-Eating Elephant attraction, roundly snapping in the evening sunlight
Bumbo the Time-Eating Elephant
January 10, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to sit next to someone you find drowning, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23".
- Shortest guest must be at least 53" tall.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at most times.
- The middle person on this attraction is named for Mickey Rooney's gondola.
- When Alan Menken visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bumbo the Time-Eating Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.