Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bumbo the Time-Eating Elephant attraction, abnormally repositioning in the afternoon park light
Bumbo the Time-Eating Elephant
December 8, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with a small group, try to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After boring this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something calmer.
- During selected "Shady Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders are able to bypass this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from brain problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been painted since the area first opened.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland The Horizon, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.