Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bumbo the Time-Eating Elephant attraction, November 30, 1978, 6:55 p.m.
Bumbo the Time-Eating Elephant
July 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral requirements or blood, wrist, cardiac, or ribcage complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Be sure to keep your head and opinions within the attraction at most times.
- This attraction's track actually reaches below the ground.
- When Lillian visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bumbo the Time-Eating Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of an outpost.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.