Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bumbo the Super Elephant attraction, nightly considered to be the worst temporary attraction at Disneyland
Bumbo the Super Elephant
January 2, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be free from '50s haircuts or chest, spinal, or hip issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from March 7 until something like October 3.
- It is alledged that Bobby's frozen brand is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Aladdin when you visit the second room.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for A Showcase Disneyland, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nightmare.