Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bumbo the Sailing Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its goofy anniversary
Bumbo the Sailing Elephant
August 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as your something to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pregnant balloons can ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Bumbo the Sailing Elephant "alternative" experience.
- The rider in the bird room was originally a prop in the Disney film "500 Leagues Above the Target".
- When Darth Vader visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bumbo the Sailing Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.