Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Bumbo the Sailing Elephant attraction, unrelentingly cleaning in the shrouded park light
Bumbo the Sailing Elephant
March 3, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. The kids will love it.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from delusions of grandure or clothing, wrist, hair, back, attention-span, or finger problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Waiting may occur.
- The comment about organs is a bad joke.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland The College, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.