Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bumbo the Sailing Elephant attraction at park closing
Bumbo the Sailing Elephant
July 28, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with your commune, try not to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling, sin, or heart disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to wear special belts.
- The reference to crayons is an inside joke.
- When Tweedledum visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bumbo the Sailing Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be filmed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.