Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bumbo the Flying Zebra attraction as seen from the top of Eden
Bumbo the Flying Zebra
September 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be full of misplaced farm animals.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something calmer.
Policies and Warnings
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to rent custom glasses.
- Mary Poppins originally intended for this attraction to feature live cacti.
- When Joe Fowler visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bumbo the Flying Zebra. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted riding in a zebra because a zebra is the symbol of a railway station.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.