Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A precarious view of Bumbo the Flying Zebra when it's bathed in adventure
Bumbo the Flying Zebra
December 23, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo garden.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your head to participate.
- Guest in front must be at least 59" tall.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.