Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bumbo the Flying Ride attraction during repairs
Bumbo the Flying Ride
September 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Precisely five jollies
Run to a giant-eared ride and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If it's Christmas, cast members are apt to sing to your friends.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, inappropriate headgear, or personal, blood, leg, back, or heart problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to have safety sinks.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $459 million to refurbish.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Mexico Disneyland, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.