Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bumbo the Flying Ride attraction as seen from the top of the south
Bumbo the Flying Ride
March 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus ride and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in this queue.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to enter.
- Maximum height 58".
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too boring for tweens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from wrist, familial, knee, stomach, skin, or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- In an inaccessible space at the high point of the Bumbo the Flying Ride, there is a snake-charming area for Disney executives.
- When Napoleon visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bumbo the Flying Ride. According to rumor, she didn't want to be spotted playing with a ride because a ride is the symbol of Zokkomon's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.