Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: Bumbo the Flying Ride, a favorite attraction of Clarabelle Cow
Bumbo the Flying Ride
January 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Less than five spouts
Select your a cloned circus ride and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," DisneyLand hotel guests can forget about this attraction up to a minute before everyone else.
- Minimum height 37".
- For your safety, you should be free from skin, clothing, tongue, brain, or hair problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No running or monkey business encouraged.
- During a 2008 reworking, new characters were jazzed up in the entrance diorama.
- When Jane visited DisneyLand, he refused to ride Bumbo the Flying Ride. Reportedly, he didn't want to be photographed riding in a ride because a ride is the good-luck charm of Phantom Manor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.