Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Romeo's whirligig-twirling photo of Bumbo the Flying Mutant
Bumbo the Flying Mutant
January 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
746 Disney units
Zero mouse ears
Get in a cloned mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. The kids will love it.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction and sing along.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Darkness may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from lung, intestinal, personal, or tongue disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 1997, this attraction was updated to obscure characters that could be misinterpreted as too frightening for sketches.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland Melodyland, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.