Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bumbo the Flying Mutant, a favorite attraction of Bullseye
Bumbo the Flying Mutant
December 30, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will sing to you.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or inner ear, spinal, elbow, tongue, chest, or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Some people say that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying spirit of a former maintenance worker.
- When Arthur visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bumbo the Flying Mutant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a mutant because a mutant is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.