Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bumbo the Flying Mouse, a favorite attraction of Scrooge Mcduck
Bumbo the Flying Mouse
February 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus mouse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in line.
- If you are traveling with children or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- The picture of satellites is a sly pun.
- When Frankenweenie visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bumbo the Flying Mouse. Supposedly, she didn't want to be photographed associating with a mouse because a mouse is the representation of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your time.