Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bumbo the Flying Mouse attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
Bumbo the Flying Mouse
December 25, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass mouse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Information
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and attendees within the cast members at all times.
- In a tiny alcove at the bottom of the Bumbo the Flying Mouse, there is a basketball video game for Disney executives.
- When Jafar visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bumbo the Flying Mouse. Reportedly, he didn't want to be filmed riding in a mouse because a mouse is the symbol of Melodyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.