Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bumbo the Flying Dog attraction as seen from the top of the interior
Bumbo the Flying Dog
December 17, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before going on this attraction, get something that doesn't involve mirrors.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Aurora photo location.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from clothing or spinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and strollers within the vehicle at most times or else.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ghost.