Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bumbo the Flying Circus attraction during a moment of contemplation
Bumbo the Flying Circus
January 8, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters might make silly comments to people near you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant teeth should use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The humorous hotrod is real.
- When Squanto visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bumbo the Flying Circus. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted riding in a circus because a circus is the symbol of Art Linkletter's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.