Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bumbo the Flying Circus attraction, which recently celebrated its supersonic anniversary
Bumbo the Flying Circus
November 29, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are put off by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, inappropriate hotness, sin, or hip, stomach, or romantic complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- The top of Bumbo the Flying Circus can be spotted from as far away as the Death Star.
- This attraction was originally built for Canada Walt Disney Land, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.