Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bumbo the Flying Character attraction, July 29, 1990, 11:19 a.m.
Bumbo the Flying Character
January 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned character and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland executives might try to ride this attraction for a moment before its breaking down for the day.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Some crazy folks say that this attraction is home of the disturbed spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland France, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.