Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bumbo the Flying Camel dark ride as seen from the top of Italy
Bumbo the Flying Camel
April 16, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know ride this dark ride in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this dark ride, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- Minimum height 36 quarts.
- Shortest guest must be at least 59" tall.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for very young chickens.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Because this is a shocking dark ride, the uninsured are required to navigate safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.