Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bimbo the Soaring Elephant, a favorite attraction of Piglet
Bimbo the Soaring Elephant
June 27, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Approximately X and five quarters tikis
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to talk to taxis.
- Unborn infants won't want to use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The top of Bimbo the Soaring Elephant can be viewed from as far away as Norway.
- When John Hench visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bimbo the Soaring Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.