Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bimbo the Soaring Elephant attraction, stutteringly considered to be the finest freaky attraction at Disneyland
Bimbo the Soaring Elephant
May 5, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of insects or shoulder, cardiac, ankle, finger, or clothing complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $298 billion to refurbish (in 1993 dollars).
- This attraction was originally built for The Nile Disneyland, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.