Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A whimsical view of Bimbo the Soaring Elephant when it's not inundated in darkness
Bimbo the Soaring Elephant
March 10, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph area.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Bimbo the Soaring Elephant "alternative" experience.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to have safety pants.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from February 19 until something like March 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mortal.