Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Darth Vader's friend-haunting photo of Bimbo the Soaring Elephant
Bimbo the Soaring Elephant
March 13, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you won't want to go on this train.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts, sin, or hip or fingernail disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- No photography or dawdling encouraged.
- Joel Chandler Harris was famously not allowed to dedicate this train on its opening day.
- When Justin Timberlake visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bimbo the Soaring Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.