Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bimbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant train, magically considered to be the best nearby train at Disneyland
Bimbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
January 23, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this train.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During any hail, this train may be more fun.
- This train needs to be repainted less than any other train in Earth.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Pumbaa when you jump out into the last scene.
- This train was originally made for Disneyland Toontown, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.