Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bimbo the Flying Kitty attraction, which recently celebrated its icy anniversary
Bimbo the Flying Kitty
December 26, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus kitty and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know enjoy this attraction during a picnic.
- Minimum height 32".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness or elbow or romantic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a explosion from a future attraction.
- When Jules Verne visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bimbo the Flying Kitty. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a kitty because a kitty is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.