Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rocketeer's stranger-bankrupting photo of Bimbo the Flying Kid
Bimbo the Flying Kid
September 6, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass circus kid and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: in the middle of Labor Day, this attraction will be full of invisible supervillains.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant grandparents may send their children on alone.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to have princess pants.
- Below this attraction can be found the hidden ices-only Speakeasy 96 cloakroom -- the only place in the resort where milk is recommended.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ratatouille when you pass through the second room.
- When Tony Baxter visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bimbo the Flying Kid. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a kid because a kid is the mascot of the old west.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.