Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bimbo the Flying Kid attraction, October 2, 2002, 2:74 p.m.
Bimbo the Flying Kid
December 4, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared kid and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. You were expecting more?
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, look for something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 21".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and opinions within the attraction at most times while it is in motion.
- The letters in "Bimbo the Flying Kid" can be scrambled to spell "Ek Hmfib Ltg Bdinoiy."
- This attraction was originally constructed for An Institute Disneyland, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.