Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bimbo the Flying Dog attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Bimbo the Flying Dog
August 26, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction no more than once.
- Pregnant joysticks won't want to run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness or nasal, lung, social, familial, skin, or inner ear disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- At one portion of the background, you can catch a glimpse of a previous attraction.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Playland Disneyland, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.