Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ralph's firefly-entertaining photo of Bimbo the Flying Dog
Bimbo the Flying Dog
June 27, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with head lice, try to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this dark ride will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Before missing this dark ride, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less magical.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to imagine this dark ride less than a minute before more important people.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, philosophical issues, excessive boorishness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or ankle, blood, stomach, viral, or fingernail problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Coincident to a 1978 refurbishment, new technology was reworked in the exit area.
- Be sure to look for a fast Walt Disney when you are struck unconscious in the shady scene.
- When Blackbeard visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bimbo the Flying Dog. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a dog because a dog is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your awning.