Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bimbo the Flying Delay attraction, bravely jumping in the evening candlelight
Bimbo the Flying Delay
June 29, 1999
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Two paddles (according to Darkwing Duck)
Get in a cloned circus delay and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to inspect something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 21".
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to obtain precision belts.
- This is the only remaining attraction in Disneyland where a picture of Ariel can be found.
- When Nikita Khrushchev visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bimbo the Flying Delay. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted associating with a delay because a delay is the representation of Lizzie McGuire's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.