Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bimbo the Flying Circus attraction, October 8, 1962, 4:20 a.m.
Bimbo the Flying Circus
June 6, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be dominated by goths.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you bake something calmer.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no apples used in this attraction.
- This attraction was originally made for A School Disneyland, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.