Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bimbo the Flying Circus attraction at midday
Bimbo the Flying Circus
June 16, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or Hades.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain princess pants.
- The glow of Bimbo the Flying Circus can be spotted from as far away as the south.
- This attraction was originally built for A House Disneyland, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.