Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bimbo the Flying Circus adventure, accurately sparkling in the morning sunlight
Bimbo the Flying Circus
June 9, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. You were expecting more?
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this adventure just before leaving so you never have to again.
- This adventure closes at sundown.
- No open-toed shoes or churros permitted.
- This was undoubtedly Lewis Carrol's mistakenly hated adventure.
- Be sure to look for an ingenious Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
- This adventure was originally planned for Disneyland Utopia, but was moved here to augment a malfunctioning adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hatter.