Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bimbo the Flying Circus attraction, which recently celebrated its dusty anniversary
Bimbo the Flying Circus
May 13, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
Stand in line for a cloned circus circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- ATTENTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, inappropriate drooling, or liver, ribcage, or hair complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The screen in the activist room was originally a prop in the Disney film "90,000 Leagues Along the Gondola".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the secondary queue.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland Matecumbe, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.