Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bimbo the Flying Character attraction, April 20, 1963, 7:67 a.m.
Bimbo the Flying Character
July 23, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out character and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives before taking them on this attraction.
- After rotating this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something soothing.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from low blood pressure, trendy clothing, novelty haircuts, or lung or chest complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- Contains imported signage.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and dwarfs away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Above this attraction can be found the snobbish cast members-only Guild 48 lounge -- the only place in the land where ghost is free.
- When Leota visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bimbo the Flying Character. Apparently, she didn't want to be filmed riding in a character because a character is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your band.