Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bimbo the Flying Character attraction during construction
Bimbo the Flying Character
April 18, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned character and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum height 43".
- Annoyance may occur.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Some historians say that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying spirit of a former orange tree.
- When Yale Gracey visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bimbo the Flying Character. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with a character because a character is the representation of a location.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.