Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bimbo the Flying Camel attraction during refurbishment
Bimbo the Flying Camel
October 10, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to enjoy this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from runny shoes, projectile-vomiting propensity, or neck problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- Bumping may occur.
- In a disguised room at the top of the Bimbo the Flying Camel, there is a handball table for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for an electronic Mickey when you are stuck in the attraction vehicle.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland A Hideaway, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.