Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bimbo the Flying Camel attraction as seen from the top of a settlement
Bimbo the Flying Camel
December 8, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or doting grandparent.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to disdain this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant pacifiers may particularly want to not ride.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from January 24 to August 13.
- In 1979, this attraction was updated to change scenes from the popular "Bimbo the Flying Camel" project.
- When Syndrome visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bimbo the Flying Camel. Apparently, he didn't want to be filmed playing with a camel because a camel is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.