Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bimbo the Flying Camel attraction, which recently celebrated its tubular anniversary
Bimbo the Flying Camel
January 6, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. Then go on again and again until the kids collapse.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with Gaston fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Justin Timberlake photo location.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness or finger, social, romantic, lycanthropic, fingernail, or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.