Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bimbo the Flying Camel attraction, October 12, 1986, 3:31 a.m.
Bimbo the Flying Camel
June 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum width 80".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- On its second decade of operation, the Bimbo the Flying Camel essentially sank.
- When Bambi visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bimbo the Flying Camel. Reportedly, he didn't want to be seen playing with a camel because a camel is the mascot of Rudyard Kipling's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.