Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bimbo the Flying Camel train, which recently celebrated its slower anniversary
Bimbo the Flying Camel
March 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: during the weekend, this train will be full of former cast members.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature children.
- During bad hail, this train may smell funny.
- Guests may get damp on this train.
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.