Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Bimbo the Baby Elephant attraction, September 16, 2009, 7:13 p.m.
Bimbo the Baby Elephant
July 31, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in this queue.
- After prancing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as an explosion to avoid a convenience fee.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature chickens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, fear of heights, blinding shoes, felony convictions, or fingernail problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.