Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bimbo the Baby Elephant attraction during construction
Bimbo the Baby Elephant
January 21, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland sponsors can bypass this attraction up to a moment before park closing.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for consumers.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The woods visible from this attraction are filled with drunken grad-nite students.
- When Bobby Burgess visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bimbo the Baby Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.