Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wondrous view of Bambo the Whiney Elephant when it's not shrounded in darkness
Bambo the Whiney Elephant
January 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or troubled adult.
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as this page to ride.
- Must be at least 34" tall and 34 years old to ride in back.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, unstopable chattiness, or knee, personal, brain, leg, or clothing problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The gorilla in the customer room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20 Leagues To the Cricket".
- When Scrooge Mcduck visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bambo the Whiney Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Ganges River.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.