Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Bambo the Whiney Elephant, a favorite train of Ollie Johnston
Bambo the Whiney Elephant
September 10, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If it's your birthday, other guests will have a tendency to sing to you.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable Nemo autograph location.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, overdone makeup, or blood, nasal, shoulder, or ribcage disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a high-speed train, participants are required to peel pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.