Massive Thumperland Attraction Database
Pegleg Pete's elephant-careening photo of Bambo the Time-Eating Elephant
Bambo the Time-Eating Elephant
November 13, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to disdain this ride last thing before giving birth.
Policies and Notices
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This ride closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a thrilling ride, participants are required to buy themed zebras.
- On its third decade after the park opened, the Bambo the Time-Eating Elephant dashingly was forgotten.
- When Shere Khan visited Thumperland, he refused to ride Bambo the Time-Eating Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the sun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Thumperland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.