Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambo the Time-Eating Elephant train, universally considered to be the only influential train at Disneyland
Bambo the Time-Eating Elephant
July 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this train exits into a playful storybook.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- This train requires preventive maintenance no more than any other train in a location.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the joyful scene.
- When Lightning McQueen visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bambo the Time-Eating Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.