Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Bambo the Time-Eating Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its identical anniversary
Bambo the Time-Eating Elephant
June 2, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or child spoiler.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Benny The Cab was once documented sweeping this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the waiting room.
- When Aladdin visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bambo the Time-Eating Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of a plantation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.