Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambo the Super Elephant attraction as seen from the top of a place
Bambo the Super Elephant
November 8, 1962
Avg. queue length:
At least seven reviews
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters may sing to your party.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Nikita Khrushchev was once documented riding this attraction.
- When Sheriff Woody visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bambo the Super Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Genie's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.