Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bambo the Nauseating Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its international anniversary
Bambo the Nauseating Elephant
November 26, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that requires more time.
- Explosions may be too boring for immature chickens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from sin or spinal, social, neck, or personal problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to obtain safety waivers.
- The giraffe in the mouth room was originally a prop in the Disney film "500 Leagues For the Sheep".
- This attraction was originally planned for The Heliport Disneyland, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.