Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambo the Failing Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its antebellum anniversary
Bambo the Failing Elephant
May 23, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
Money-grubbing service animals
Get in a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to investigate this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum height 72".
- Oldest guest must be at least 52" (in your bare feet) tall.
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- No running or churros allowed.
- There is a secret juice bar obscured by this attraction's queue.
- When Wally Boag visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bambo the Failing Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.