Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambo the Cloud-Bound Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its stained anniversary
Bambo the Cloud-Bound Elephant
August 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to walk this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from back, neck, heart, or lung disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the park in which a picture of Baby Herman can be seen.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland A House, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.