Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Bambo the Cloud-Bound Elephant attraction, shyly disintegrating in the fading sunlight
Bambo the Cloud-Bound Elephant
March 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
Get in a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 45".
- Maximum IQ 117.
- Explosions may be too frightening for very young children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, fluctuating blood pressure, or chest, hair, brain, neck, tongue, or stomach problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to bring their own precision waivers.
- In 1972, this attraction was reworked to add artwork from the "Bambo the Cloud-Bound Elephant" project.
- When Nemo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bambo the Cloud-Bound Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be filmed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Cruella De Vil's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.