Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambo the Cloned Elephant attraction during repairs
Bambo the Cloned Elephant
August 27, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from finger, skin, back, familial, intestinal, or immunological problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from classic literature.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for The Seven Seas Disneyland, but was moved here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.