Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambo the Cloned Elephant experience, humanely rotating in the fading moonlight
Bambo the Cloned Elephant
January 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this experience alone.
- After experiencing this experience, you will be compelled to go on something shorter.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your badge.