Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambo the Cloned Elephant attraction at midday
Bambo the Cloned Elephant
February 27, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with head lice, try to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum IQ 107.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or ankle, liver, or lung disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and mints within the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.