Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bambo the Cloned Elephant, a favorite show of Captain Hook
Bambo the Cloned Elephant
April 27, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know avoid this show first thing in the morning.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to enter.
- Maximum width 30".
- Unborn infants can use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this show.
- This show closes at a moment's notice.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this show's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Show is closed for removal of holiday overlay from May 1 through November 19.
- This show is said to have cost in excess of $127 to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Bagheera when you first enter the second scene.
- When Joe Fowler visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bambo the Cloned Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of a mountain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your motor.