Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bambo the Circling Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its regional anniversary
Bambo the Circling Elephant
January 2, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are allergic to owls, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Must be at least 53" tall and 13 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- The inductive heffalump was hand made by Kaa.
- When Thomasina visited Walt Disney Land, he refused to ride Bambo the Circling Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of a region.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.