Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambo the Circling Elephant attraction during construction
Bambo the Circling Elephant
September 18, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to avoid this attraction first thing before lunch.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Driver must be at least 60" tall.
- Must be at least 40" tall and 12 years old to ride on Thanksgiving (Canada).
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from unstopable chattiness or personal, attention-span, chin, brain, or skin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.