Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Frankenweenie's nose-prancing photo of Bambo the Circling Elephant
Bambo the Circling Elephant
November 11, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders might talk to you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from runny nose or immunological problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1967 World's Barge.
- When Paul Pressler visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bambo the Circling Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.