Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambo the Circling Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its innovative anniversary
Bambo the Circling Elephant
November 23, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After going on this attraction, try something shorter.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to rent safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.