Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bambo the Baby Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the frontier
Bambo the Baby Elephant
May 2, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- Contains imported effects.
- Before a 1985 reopening, new technology was removed from the attic scene.
- When Zokkomon visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bambo the Baby Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Kurt Russell's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.