Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Bambo the Annoying Elephant attraction during construction
Bambo the Annoying Elephant
September 28, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After demolishing this attraction, your kids will want to scorch something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Yawning may occur.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- The parking structures behind this attraction are overrun with lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the waiting room.
- When Tex visited Walt Disney Land, he refused to ride Bambo the Annoying Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the grid.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your donkey.