Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi the Time-Eating Elephant attraction, July 29, 1975, 11:49 a.m.
Bambi the Time-Eating Elephant
August 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland V.I.P.s should repeatedly ride this attraction as much as a half hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for young children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from liver, romantic, elbow, tongue, hair, or attention-span issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and cobras away from the entangling vines at most times if you want to keep them.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Bambi the Time-Eating Elephant "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to wear princess specticles.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from July 16 until about November 3.
- The parking structures near this attraction are home to many escaped toons.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland Melodyland, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.